WHAT IS CBD?
- CBD is the second most abundant cannabinoid (organic compound) found in cannabis.
- CBD is non-intoxicating meaning it will NOT get you high
- CBD is not addictive
- CBD has potential wellness benefits for sleep, anxiety, stress, and pain!
IS CBD LEGAL?
- CBD is completely legal in all 50 states.
- The FDA considers hemp extracts to be food-based products.
- There are no legal restrictions on the importing, production, sale or consumption of CBD in the United States, as well as most of the industrialized world.
- The World Health Organization has found that, "In humans, CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential... To date, there is no evidence of public health related problems associated with the use of pure CBD.
WILL CBD MAKE ME HIGH?
- CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it won't get you high.
- In large doses some people feel relaxed, sleepy, or euphoria.
- Go slow at first!
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE?
- Everyone's body is different. Go slow at first!
- Also, no one can assume how much CBD you "should" take except a doctor if it is for medical use.
- We suggest starting with 5-10mg to try first.
- A common misconception is that CBD will make you feel different right after you eat it. It takes about 30-60 mins to kick in through oral ingestion.
- Do your research on brands and dosing!