Screaming For More Sticker
- Regular price
- $ 4.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 4.99 USD
- Unit price
This 4"x4' sticker will have you screaming! Scream mixed with some 90s cuteness will add some fun to your notebook laptop, or phone case. The perfect gift for fans of horror!
• Awesome Vinyl
• Fast and easy bubble-free application
• Perfect for indoor use
• Awesome Vinyl
• Fast and easy bubble-free application
• Perfect for indoor use
Patience Needed Icon*
WHAT DOES THIS ICON MEAN?
If you see the Patience Needed icon in the item description under the buy button it means this item is from our marketplace partners. It will not apply to any greeting cards or gifts that do not have this in the description.
So what exactly does this icon mean? This icon indicates you are ordering from one of our marketplace partners. What does a partner mean for you and RBS (Ratbone Skinny)? Partners are international brands that I like and want to carry on the website but cannot afford to warehouse due to taxes and wholesale costs. However, I found a loophole where customers can place single international orders, and the partners can ship directly to them, skipping the excessive taxes and fees. This strategy allows me to work with these brands selling their goods to our customers while being the middle man. A behind-the-scenes sneak peek into these relationships means our partners mail and warehouse their goodies directly to you, but we get to list them on our website. It also means I can offer you cute international pieces that fit the Oddball and RBS lifestyle without having to warehouse it all myself. After all, there is only so much space in my guest bedroom, and these are products I can't live without and have to offer. The bottom line is more variety and better gifts from your favorite small business, but with just a little extra waiting time.
What about the shipping? When you order from a partner that is an international brand (all listed with the patience needed icon under the buy button), it takes a bit more time for them to process and ship. As noted in the picture, it usually takes them 1-2 days for processing and an additional 4-6 weeks for shipping overseas. Tracking arrives via email, and you can contact email@example.com for any updates if you experience any issues, and I will be happy to update you. Please allow 1-2 days for a response and note I take Thursdays off to be with family.
Why does it take so long? It's typically shipping international and crossing oceans to get to you. We know it's not Amazon fast, but it's totally worth the wait! I personally love waiting a bit longer on things I don't need ASAP because it's like gifting yourself something and sometimes it's a total surprise when it shows up because you aren't tracking it 24/7.
What about multiple items in an order and a patience-needed item? So you want something that ships from our partners, but you also ordered a pin. Patience needed items ship separately and won't impact greeting cards, enamel pins, The Oddball Club boxes, some earrings, or any other item on the website that does not have the "patience needed" icon. In other words, any product that does not have that icon ships USPS first class (can be upgraded to Priority) and will usually arrive within 3-5 days after 1-3 days of processing your order.
How do you know which items are "patience needed" when I order multiple items? When you place your order on, www.ratboneskinny.com it creates a back-end notification only I can see with two separate fulfillment numbers. The "patience needed" item flags our partners to fulfill the product. I send the other goods in your order that are from our brand from California via first-class mail. Once all of the goodies are shipped, my website marks your order as fulfilled.
Additional time may be needed beyond 4-6 weeks if there are clearance issues. I want to note that I make every effort to get your patience needed package to you ASAP. However, additional time beyond 4-6 weeks may occur due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues. Always make sure you input the proper address and double triple-check before placing your order. If you have more questions about this or experience shipping issues with your package, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
the oddball club & ratbone skinny faq
WHAT ABOUT SHIPPING?
- I ship all items (except ones listed with the patience needed icon ) via first class mail with United States Postal Service from California.
- Once shipped, first class mail generally takes 3-5 business days for domestic orders.
- Please allow for longer delivery to addresses outside America, you can expect 1-3 weeks for international orders.
- All patience needed items generally take 4-6 weeks, see this blog post for a detailed explanation.
- We are not responsible for delayed shipping to international locations.
- Sometimes tracking has not been updated, even when a package is sitting at the post office.
- You can be sure your order has been dropped off because I personally hand deliver all my packages to USPS myself. Please be patient as the post office doesn't always scan all items the second they receive them.
- COVID UPDATE: Currently, as you are aware, packages are taking a little bit more time to reach their destinations as COVID-19 has affected USPS workers across the United States. I ask that we give the post office some grace as they are constantly working their buns off to get your package to you.
- Christmas Mail: All first class mail within the contiguous United States must be ordered by December 10th to arrive before the 25th of December. View our Holiday shipping guide post here.
- Please also note some packages do not get scanned in even when they are dropped off. If this is your case, please wait 5-7 days and if you have not received your item, you can contact me via email: email@example.com.
WHAT ABOUT RETURNS TO RATBONE SKINNY OR THE ODDBALL CLUB?
- All sales are final with few exceptions, see below.
- Most items cannot be returned including The Oddball Club subscription boxes, items on sale, print-per-order greeting cards, custom products (such as special orders from 3rd parties or personalized items), and beauty products due to the nature of these goods.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Customers are responsible for incorrect
- Damages and issues: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Refunds. We do not accept returns, however, if there was an exception made we will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item or any return questions via firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DOES THIS ICON MEAN ON A RATBONE SKINNY PAGE?
- Glad you asked! This icon means your item takes a bit more time for us to process and ship.
- As noted in the picture, it usually takes 1-2 days for processing and an additional 4-6 weeks for shipping.
- These items will ship separately from a partner and won't impact any enamel pin or greeting card arrival times.
- Read more about this here.
- Once your order ships you will receive an email with tracking.
- We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
- If there are shipping issue with your package, contact Customer Support
- Still have questions? Contact us directly at email@example.com
WHAT IS THE ODDBALL CLUB?
- The Oddball Club is a monthly subscription box from Ratbone Skinny.
- The box comes in 3 sizes and ships on or around the 15th of each month.
HOW DOES THE ODDBALL CLUB WORK?
- Sign up by buying a monthly membership here, a single box for just one month here, or a prepaid 3 month plan here and become an Oddball Club member.
- Expect super fun mail!
- We ship on the or around the 15th of each month!
WHAT COMES IN A ODDBALL CLUB BOX?
- Each month has a theme, you can view past themes here.
- Inside you'll find a mix of unique, fun, and nostalgic items like stickers, enamel pins, greeting cards etc.
- Still not convinced? Some of the items hit the tone of our gifts section on our website. Check it out by clicking here.
WHAT ARE THE ODDBALL CLUB BOX SIZES?The Oddball Clubs has 4 box sizes to hit diffrent price points and customers so anyone can be a member:
- Micro: $15 with a $30 or more value
- Medium: $28.99 with a $42 or more value
- VIP: $85 with a $120 or more value
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY ODDBALL CLUB SUBSCRIPTION?
- CLICK HERE for the tutorial.
- You can do this yourself by following the instructions on this blog post or searching email inbox for recharge or Ratbone Skinny emails. Pro tip: look for the subject "Your recurring order purchase confirmation from Ratbone Skinny". Click on the Manage Subscription link in that email.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription, you will need to do so by the before the 21st of each month.
- If you are having trouble please email me via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WHAT ABOUT ODDBALL CLUB SHIPPING?
WHAT ABOUT RETURNED MAIL?
- The Oddball Club is not responsible for incorrect addresses, unclaimed mail, or any returned mail due to failure to pick up or customer error.
- If you believe your box has been returned to us, please contact
- If we have your package we will ask you to pay the shipping fee for your redelivery.
I AM HAVING AN ISSUE AT CHECKOUT ON CRATEJOY, HOW CAN I GET A BOX?
- Sometimes payments fail on Cratejoy platform. You may have received a "unable to complete transaction" notice 2 or three times at check out there.
- Don't worry! You can place your order on our website directly. A double bonus is all orders placed on the oddball dot com ship first.
WHAT IF I NEED WANT TO RETURN MY ODDBALL BOX?
- Per the nature of a subscription box and our terms and services for both our website and CrateJoy, we do not accepted returns on any shipped boxes or packages.
- It is the customers duty to take note on how many orders they place as we can not be held responsible for oversight on extra orders.
WHY THE ODDBALL CLUB BOX?
- EFFORTLESSLY SHOP SMALL. We aim to deliver the best female makers and artist to you or as a gift to someone you love!
- SAVE TIME! Put your fun on autopilot.
- AFFORDABLE. Starting at $15 we try to price our boxes so everyone can subscribe!
- GIVE BACK. A portion of each purchase will be donated to Planned Parenthood, to support women & their right to reproductive health.
HOW CAN MY WORK BE INCLUDED IN A FUTURE ODDBALL CLUB BOX?
- We currently are featuring female owned or run businesses in our boxes that fit each monthly theme.
- You can click here to apply to be included in one of the future boxes.
HOW CAN I REVIEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BOX FOR MY INSTAGRAM, TIK TOK, OR YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
- I currently am accepting applications for reviews.
- You can click here to apply to be added to the list.
- DMS and emails will all be referred to this link so I don't loose reviewer information!